The New Frontiers Escapes (NFE) range of day tours are carefully researched and curated to ensure that guests enjoy an innovative experience. Specially designed to take guests off the beaten track and away from the crowds, the tours feature specific highlights and activities but have the flexibility to be crafted and tailored to guests’ individual preferences such as nature, food, wine, adventure, culture and more. NFE offers complete flexibility – tours are adaptable to suit guests’ needs and even changing weather conditions. Our expert guides will discuss touring with guests before they set off to tailor touring to their exact requirements.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that New Frontiers Escapes Tours offer a unique touring experience and our NFE differences include:
- Our custom Adventure Utility Vehicles (AUV) come equipped with pre-packed hiking packs, a fully stocked gourmet pantry with drinks included and a travelling toy box for families.
- Our onboard gourmet pantry includes a full refreshment bar and locally sourced gourmet snack pantry with the option of local eats, wild picnics and tasting tables for lunch stops– so you are never tied down to restaurant reservations and can travel at your own pace.
- Our hand-picked expert guides are highly skilled and their alignment with the New Frontiers Escapes brand is paramount to their appointment. Natural hosts, extremely passionate, knowledgeable and professional; each guide imparts knowledge through storytelling, piquing interest until the very end. Viewed as the best in Africa in their fields, they have a wealth of experience and stories to share.
- The NFE tours can be geared towards families across all ages, from multi-generational trips to extended family travel and afford the opportunity to explore, engage and interact through a series of fun activities, using our iconic sights as our adventure playground. Our guides are adept at dealing with a range of ages and the brief on a family tour is simple…’always keep it simple and flexible’ – and importantly, for special attention to be given to the children, so as to allow parents the time to enjoy it all.
- We collaborate with a handful of hop-on specialists across various disciplines and have access to a unique portfolio of creatives, experts, authorities and professionals on various topics and across a broad range of subjects for serious buffs.
New Frontiers Escapes offer a choice of four regions, namely, Cape Town, The Cape Peninsula, The Cape Winelands and the beautiful Overberg region. Once the guests have chosen which part of the Cape they would like to explore they are then able to choose what type of experience they would like to enjoy and each experience has been designed to allow guests to explore in a slightly different way:
- Explore – We visit the key sites by vehicle and foot, getting you away from the bustling crowds and engaging you with the local history and culture of the region.
- Active – We’ll explore the area through a combination of soft-adventure activities that include hiking, stand-up paddle boarding or cycling.
- Family – Explore, engage and interact through a series of fun activities using the iconic sights as your playground.
- Quirky – Taste, touch and feel your way through the region, exploring off the beaten track areas and visiting some hidden gems and innovative projects.
For more detailed information about New Frontiers Escapes and information about the highlights of each of the tours, please visit www.newfrontiersescapes.com.