Why Todos Santos Eco Adventures?
Todos Santos Eco Adventures (TOSEA) is the leading eco-adventure company in Baja California Sur. Since 2002 they’ve been sharing their passion for the phenomenal natural beauty, unique culture, and extraordinary wildlife of Baja with visitors. No one knows Baja better than TOSEA! We’re here to share our favorites places for hiking, surfing, biking, kayaking, snorkeling (with sea lions and whale sharks!), whale watching, cooking, pottery making, bird watching, horseback riding, star gazing… and more! Read More
The Baja peninsula is comprised of an amazing collection of diverse ecosystems, and TOSEA creates adventures that allow visitors to explore – and help conserve – the oceans, deserts, mountains, islands, estuaries, dunes, coastlines and mangroves that support one of the most biodiverse places on the planet. TOSEA guides and instructors are all year-round residents of Baja who have a deep knowledge and love for the area, and take great pride in sharing their knowledge and expertise. All guides are certified Wilderness First Responders, and the whole team is dedicated to superior customer service, safety and, let’s just say it, having as much fun as possible! When you travel with Todos Santos Eco Adventures, you don’t just visit Baja, you live Baja.
- Family-owned and operated by the superstar duo of Bryan and Sergio Jauregui
- Exemplary customer service – no request too big or small
- Itinerary magicians able to craft countless fun and custom adventures
- Outstanding local guides who are wholly certified and bring the myriad activities to the next level
- Three stand-out properties – glamping at Camp Cecil de la Isla and Camp Cecil de la Sierra and the home-base at Los Colibris Casitas